Dr. Green Mom’s® sole purpose is simple:
To provide ethically sourced, highest quality, and affordable products to families wanting to live a life the way nature intended. We strive to become Your family’s #1 source for healthcare products by never compromising on our ingredients and offering superior customer service.
Our herbs are either organically grown, ethically wild harvested, or selectively imported. We do not use threatened botanicals such as Echinacea, Goldenseal, or Ginseng from the wild. Instead, we support local certified organic growers for these and other similarly endangered crops. The select group of wild harvesters for our products understand the value in ethical wild harvesting and preserving the environment. A purchase from us supports farmers and wild harvesters dedicated to a sustainable future!
The herbs are harvested and processed at the peak of their potency to maximize effectiveness. Our herbs are never fumigated or irradiated. A 9-step water filtration and purification system is used to create super solvent water for extraction.
For product potency and full spectrum extracts, we use:
- Cold percolation
- Long-term macerations
- Hot water decoctions
- Hydro-alcoholic processes
We insure a clean and safe product, and deliver the finest quality available!
100% TESTING OF INGREDIENTS AND PRODUCTS
When you get a shipment from Dr. Green Mom® you can be certain that what’s on the label is what’s inside! We test 100% of the ingredients that come in to our manufacture facility. Then we test each formulation and finished product before we ship it to ensure that it remains pure, potent, and stable. Our manufacturer’s scientists use more than a dozen different tests to evaluate ingredients and products, including:
- FTIR (Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy) – helps identify chemicals or compounds.
- GC (gas chromatography) – measures chemical spectrum and potency, and is often used for testing essential oils.
- HP-TLC (high performance thin layer chromatography) – identifies the genus and species of a plant.
- HPLC (higher potency layer chromatography) – isolates chemical markers to measure the potency of a plant compound, vitamin or mineral.
- ICP-MS (inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry) – quantifies the amount of heavy metal in a raw material or product.
- Microbiological testing – shows the count of aerobic bacteria, yeast, mold, e-coli, staph, and salmonella in raw and finished goods.
- Organoleptics – uses taste, color, and smell as quality markers in raw materials and finished goods.
- Titration – measures vitamin or mineral potency.
- UV-VIS (ultraviolet visible spectroscopy) – measures the amount of a specific compound in a plant.
- Macroscopy –identifies the genus and species of a whole plant.
- Microscopy – helps identify the genus and species of whole botanicals by looking at cell structure.
WE ARE 100% COMPLIANT
At Dr. Green Mom® we take pride in the quality of our products. Our children deserve only the highest quality, purest ingredients available. Our herbal ingredients come from small organic farmers and ethical wild harvesters to ensure potency and purity. We believe in our products and stand behind them 100% from start to finish.
- FDA OTC Registered
- NSF GMP Certified
- KOF-K Kosher Certified
- Certified Organic
- Pesticide Testing
- Allergen Testing
HERE ARE TWO REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
1) Customer-Centered Shopping Experience
- Incredible customer service
- Professional and courteous customer support
- Very happy and satisfied customers
- Secure ordering
- 30 day 100% Satisfaction Money Back guarantee
2) Highest Quality Products with Incomparable Integrity
- Our probiotic, vitamin, and omega ingredients are pharmaceutical grade, sold only to physicians.
- Herbal Ingredients come from small farmers and wild harvesters who share our commitment to sustainable and ethical practices
- Our herbal formulas are based on in depth analytical research
- Our herbs are harvested and processed specifically to the medicinal requirements of each herb
- Manufacturing site is a FDA registered pharmaceutical drug site
- Every raw material and finished product undergoes rigorous testing
- Always Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, & Kosher