Prenatal & Postnatal Daily Nutrients Quick Reference
Hey There!! I am so glad you’ve chosen my favorite Prenatal & Postnatal! Here’s a few tips to help you along. And I’d love for you to take a moment to leave a review on the product page. I love feedback!!
- Some women are sensitive to Prenatal Vitamins, no matter what! GI upset and nausea are typically common. This was ME. If this is you, perhaps start with dosing 1 capsule, 3 times daily AND about 15-20 minutes after a heavier meal. If you cannot stomach heavier meals right now, make sure there is an added fat at minimum.
- My formulation includes iron (bisglycinate form and rarely constipating). Typically, this will be enough iron to support you through your pregnancy. Be aware this is not always the case. If you feel symptoms of shortness of breath, extreme fatigue, bruising easily, contact your doctor to have a blood test: Iron, TIBC, and Ferritin to make certain you are not iron deficient. Supplementing extra iron is not uncommon during pregnancy and postpartum. If this is the case, please see my formulated iron supplement for the extra needed iron.
- Having said the above, some women cannot take iron due to an excessive storage of iron, generally genetics are at play here. This is incredibly rare, but I live to cover all bases.
- This formula supports those with MTHFR and COMT, etc SNPs. I formulated this Prenatal & Postnatal with Active Folate and B12.
- This formula also supports breastfeeding mothers. Yes, much of this formula will pass to babe, ensuring proper nutrients to babe as well.
- Choline is incredibly important. There is 150 mg in my formulation. I recommend 400-500 mg choline daily, so make sure you are taking in food forms such as eggs, grass fed beef, navy beans, split peas, liver, wild salmon, and chickpeas.
- For the full ingredient list, etc, please see the Prenatal & Postnatal Daily Nutrients product page.
- I am blessed and honored to be a small part of your pregnancy and postnatal journey. Please check out my other
Pregnancy Journey Nutrients:
- Mother’s Immune (Organic Mushroom Immunity Support for Mama – and Babe if breastfeeding)
- Fertility & Prenatal Nourishment (a synergistic blend of nourishing herbs for preconception through pregnancy)
- DHA 900 (the perfect amount of DHA for fertility, pregnancy, postnatal care, and infants- also includes a high dose of EPA for hair, skin, nails, and cardio health)
- Liquid Chlorophyll (alcohol free, and the perfect compliment to build red blood cells & increase oxygen availability)
- Liquid Iron (when your prenatal daily nutrients are not enough or babe needs extra iron)
- Immune Zinc (when enhancing immune activity is important- cold/flu season or first sign of illness)
Dr. Green Mom’s® sole purpose is simple:
To provide ethically sourced, highest quality, and affordable products to families wanting to live a life the way nature intended. We strive to become Your family’s #1 source for healthcare products by never compromising on our ingredients and offering superior customer service.
Our probiotics, vitamins, and minerals are pharmaceutical grade, only sold to physicians, and manufactured in a FDA compliant, GMP certified facility.
HERE ARE TWO REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
1) Customer-Centered Shopping Experience
- Incredible customer service
- Professional and courteous customer support
- Very happy and satisfied customers
- Secure ordering
- 30 day 100% Satisfaction Money Back guarantee
2) Highest Quality Products with Incomparable Integrity
- Our probiotic, vitamin, and omega ingredients are pharmaceutical grade, sold only to physicians.
- Herbal Ingredients come from small farmers and wild harvesters who share our commitment to sustainable and ethical practices.
- Our herbal formulas are based on in depth analytical research.
- Our herbs are harvested and processed specifically to the medicinal requirements of each herb.
- Manufacturing site is a FDA registered pharmaceutical drug site.
- Every raw material and finished product undergoes rigorous testing.
- Always Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, & Kosher.
When you get a shipment from Dr. Green Mom® you can be certain that what’s on the label is what’s inside! We test 100% of the ingredients that come in to our manufacture facility. Then we test each formulation and finished product before we ship it to ensure that it remains pure, potent, and stable. Our manufacturer’s scientists use more than a dozen different tests to evaluate ingredients and products, including:
- FTIR (Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy) – helps identify chemicals or compounds.
- GC (gas chromatography) – measures chemical spectrum and potency, and is often used for testing essential oils.
- HP-TLC (high performance thin layer chromatography) – identifies the genus and species of a plant.
- HPLC (higher potency layer chromatography) – isolates chemical markers to measure the potency of a plant compound, vitamin or mineral.
- ICP-MS (inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry) – quantifies the amount of heavy metal in a raw material or product.
- Microbiological testing – shows the count of aerobic bacteria, yeast, mold, e-coli, staph, and salmonella in raw and finished goods.
- Organoleptics – uses taste, color, and smell as quality markers in raw materials and finished goods.
- Titration – measures vitamin or mineral potency.
- UV-VIS (ultraviolet visible spectroscopy) – measures the amount of a specific compound in a plant.
- Macroscopy –identifies the genus and species of a whole plant.
- Microscopy – helps identify the genus and species of whole botanicals by looking at cell structure.
WE ARE 100% COMPLIANT
At Dr. Green Mom® we take pride in the quality of our products. Our children deserve only the highest quality, purest ingredients available. Our herbal ingredients come from small organic farmers and ethical wild harvesters to ensure potency and purity. We believe in our products and stand behind them 100% from start to finish.
- FDA OTC Registered
- NSF GMP Certified
- KOF-K Kosher Certified
- Certified Organic
- Pesticide Testing
- Allergen Testing