- Organic Maitake mycelia: stimulates regulation of interleukin-1, NK-cells, cytotoxic T-cells and superoxide anions = enhances immune function
- Organic Reishi mycelia: Increases immunity, stimulates circulation, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antioxidant, antiviral.
- Organic Turkey Tail mycelia: PSK component acts both directly (stimulates immunity) and indirectly (cytotoxic) on tumor cells and enhances interferon production to destroy viruses. PSP component stimulates the immune system and has anti-cancer properties.
- Organic Chaga mycelia (“Mushroom of Immortality”): consumed on a daily basis to increase stamina, prevent disease, and promote longevity. Rich in superoxide dismutase (SOD), a potent antioxidant enzyme that scavenges tissue-damaging free radicals.
- Organic Cordyceps mycelia: antioxidant, free-radical scavenging, and anti-cancer properties. Supports the adrenals and immune system.
- Organic Shitake mycelia: used in Japan to support the immune system in cancer patients. Immunomodulating, antibacterial, antiviral, anti-parasitic properties.
- Organic Lions Mane mycelia: used in traditional Chinese medicine to increase strength and vigor, and to improve digestion. Cytotoxic to cancer cells and supports brain health.
- Organic Poria cocos mycelia: anti-cancer and immunomodulatory properties.
- Organic Fomes fomentarius mycelia: Antibacterial, antiviral, and anti-tumor properties.
- Organic Agaricus blazei mycelia: supports the immune system and has anti-cancer and immunomodulatory properties.
- Organic Mesima mycelia: enhances immune activity, antioxidant, anticancer, and antibacterial. Helps with constipation, diarrhea, and irritable bowel.
- Organic Tremella mycelia: immune system tonic, treats exhaustion and debility, enhances immune function and leukocyte activity.
- Organic Velvet foot mycelia: treats liver disease and ulcers, is anticancer and antitumor.
- Organic Zhu Ling mycelia (Polyporus umbellatus): immuno-enhancing, liver protective, and anticancer properties.