- Where Do We Begin?
- Articles For and Against Vaccines
- Exposing the Myth of Vaccination (Slide Presentation)
- The Silent Epidemic: The Untold Story of Vaccines Movie (video)
- Vaccine Nation (video)
- Do Vaccines Cause Autism? (video)
- Bought (video)
- Vaccines: The Truth Behind Vaccinations (video)
- Autism: Made in the U S A (video)
- Dr. Mercola Interviews Dr. Andrew Wakefield (video)
- Childhood Vaccinations: The Doctors Debate (video)
- Dr. Oz Does Not Vaccinate His Own Children (video)
- 1 in 88 Children have Autism: A Look into the Federal Response (video)
Where Do We Begin?
Seriously, this vaccine debate is getting heated. If you’re reading this page and you’re pro-vaccine you’ll find fault in it. If you’re reading this page and you’re anti-vaccine you’ll find fault in it. And if you’re on the fence about vaccines and perhaps a little confused, after looking through here, maybe you’ll have more clarity for one side or the other or maybe you’ll just be more confused than you were before. Whatever.
“Fourteen studies have been conducted (both here in the US and abroad), and these tests are reproducible; no matter where they are administered, or who is funding them, the conclusion is the same: there is no association between autism and vaccines.”
~ Amanda Peet, Hollywood Actress, Spokesperson for Sanofi Aventis, a vaccine manufacturer
- The above quote can be seen here at www.fourteenstudies.org, but it’s also interpreted here at www.sciencebasedmedicine.org.
“I think that the government or certain public officials in the government have been too quick to dismiss the concerns of these families without studying the population that got sick. I think public health officials have been too quick to dismiss the hypothesis as irrational without sufficient studies of causation.”
~ Dr. Bernadine Healy, former Director of the National Institutes of Health (NIH), largest U.S. federal agency responsible for conducting and supporting medical research. Dr. Healy has no known conflicts of interest in the vaccine-autism debate.
- The above quote is supposedly from the former Director of the NIH, but I can’t find the actual source. Anyone know that can help me?
“Absolute NO study has proven that vaccines do not cause autism because none of the studies done have been designed to do so. The best that the scientific studies so far can say is that “we can not confirm that MMR causes autism”. None of the studies have looked at vaccines in general or the entire schedule of vaccination. Neither has there been a totally unvaccinated study vs. vaccinated autism/health study. The best that science can say is that “we don’t know”. Yet a certain sect of people keep saying the debate is over “vaccines do not cause autism.””
~ Dr. Levi at www.healthsprout.com
Articles For and Against Vaccines
- Family to Receive $1.5M+ in First-Ever Vaccine-Autism Court Award (9/10/10)
- Vaccine Court Awards Millions to Two Children With Autism (1/14/13)
- Federal Vaccine Compensation Statistics (US Department of Health and Human Services)
- “14 Studies” (Review of 19 studies regarding the safety of vaccines- these studies are used by the AMA/AAP/CDC to prove vaccines do not cause autism)
- Research Supporting Vaccine/Autism Causation (80 research papers)
- Research Supporting Vaccine/Autism Causation (68 research papers from www.avn.org.au, Australian Vaccination Network, Inc.)
- Rebuttal to the Research Supporting Vaccine/Autism Causation, Part 1 (Those Lists of Papers Claiming That Vaccines Cause Autism: They Don’t Show What They Claim, Part 1)
- Rebuttal to the Research Supporting Vaccine/Autism Causation, Part 2 (Those Lists of Papers Claiming That Vaccines Cause Autism: They Don’t Show What They Claim, Part 2)
- Rebuttal to the Research Supporting Vaccine/Autism Causation, Part 3 (Those Lists of Papers Claiming That Vaccines Cause Autism: They Don’t Show What They Claim, Part 3)
- Rebuttal to the Research Supporting Vaccine/Autism Causation, Part 4 (Those Lists of Papers Claiming That Vaccines Cause Autism: They Don’t Show What They Claim, Part 4)
- Vaccination- What You Need To Know– Susan Fletcher, B.Sc.
- Vaccinations: A Disaster For Children’s Health – by Dr Robert Mendelsohn MD
- Why It Is Important To Decline The Hepatitis B Vaccine For Your New Baby On Your Birth Plan – A Mother’s Story
- New Study: Hepatitis B Vaccine Damages The Liver – The Healthy Home Economist
- Vaccination Deception – Historical Data and Documents (Vaccine Information Network)
- Novartis Is Celebrating. Should We? – Dr. Tennpenny
- Vaccines and Autism- A Tale of Shifting Hypotheses (Jeffrey S. Gerber and Paul A. Offit)
- My Interview With a Pediatrician Who Thinks Vaccines Are “Messing With Nature” (March 2014)
- Dr Suzanne Humphries, MD: Vaccination
Exposing the Myth of Vaccination
(clicking on the arrows above will take you through the slide presentation)
Back to Top
The Silent Epidemic: The Untold Story of Vaccines Movie
Vaccine Nation- FULL LENGTH
Do Vaccines Cause Autism?
Vaccines -The Truth Behind Vaccinations-
Autism – Made in the U S A –
Dr. Mercola Interviews Dr. Andrew Wakefield
Childhood Vaccinations- The Doctors Debate
Dr. Oz Does Not Vaccinate His Own Children
Below: Dr Oz promotes the influenza vaccine, yet does not vaccinate his own children. What Dr. Oz states, “I’m going to get it, if that helps at all (speaking of the influenza vaccine), but I’ll tell you…. my wife is not going to immunize our kids, because I have four of them and when I go home I’m not Dr Oz, I’m Mr Oz”. (Dr. Oz interview starts around the 1:00 minute mark on video)
1 in 88 Children have Autism: A Look into the Federal Response
“2:00 P.M. in 2154 Rayburn House Office Building
Chairman Issa Hearing Preview Statement
OGR Full Committee Hearing: “1 in 88 Children: A Look into the Federal Response to the Rising Rates of Autism”
November 29, 2012
Congress spends a lot of time discussing and debating issues that are determined by our own philosophical belief on what the role of government should be. Today we are drawing attention to something that has no political affiliation, no partisan allegiance, something much more fundamental and something much more personal.
Right now, 1 in 88 children are identified with Autism Spectrum Disorder or ASD. At the start of this century, that ratio was 1 in 150. The truth is we don’t know enough about ASD. We do know, however, that it is being diagnosed far more frequently than it was just a few years ago.
In recognition of this increase and of the reality that we don’t know enough about ASD, the Congress passed the Combating Autism Act in 2006 to establish the Interagency Autism Coordinating Committee so we could facilitate an exchange of information and coordination in the hopes of raising awareness and understanding of ASD research and services. In Fiscal Year 2012, Congress directed $230 million for ASD-specific research and services.
Today, we will get a clearer picture on what is being done, what questions still need to be answered and what needs exist for those children, adults and families who live with an Autism Spectrum Disorder.” (see the 3 clips below)
1 in 88 Children: A Look into the Federal Response to the Rising Rates of Autism- Part 1
If clip does not load, click here:
1 in 88 Children: A Look into the Federal Response to the Rising Rates of Autism- Part 2
If clip does not load, click here:
1 in 88 Children: A Look into the Federal Response to the Rising Rates of Autism- Part 3
If clip does not load, click here: