Association of Waldorf Schools of North America:
For the Waldorf student, music, dance, and theater, writing, literature, legends and myths are not simply subjects to be read about, ingested and tested. They are experienced. Through these experiences, Waldorf students cultivate a lifelong love of learning as well as the intellectual, emotional, physical and spiritual capacities to be individuals certain of their paths and to be of service to the world.
Waldorf Education Resources
- Waldorf Early Child Association of North America (WECAN)
- Alliance For Childhood (Research and Advocacy):
The Alliance for Childhood promotes policies and practices that support children’s healthy development, love of learning, and joy in living. Our public education campaigns bring to light both the promise and the vulnerability of childhood. We act for the sake of the children themselves and for a more just, democratic, and ecologically responsible future.
- Anthroposophical Society of America
- Association for Waldorf Music Education (AWME)
- Association of Waldorf Schools of North America (AWSNA)
- European Council for Steiner Waldorf Education (ECSWE)
- International Association for Steiner/Waldorf Early Childhood Education (IASWECE)
Content Created: 05/14